Want to learn how to change your thoughts, to
First, know what you’re thinking.
Find out how eavesdropping can make you more deliberate in your leadership and life.
- Eavesdrop on yourself
- Do a Thought Download
- Separate thoughts from facts
- Pick one thought and ask yourself these questions:
- Is that thought serving me?
- How do I feel when I think that thought?
- Has that thought held me back or propelled me forward toward my goals? How?
- What would likely result if I continue to think this thought?
Ep. 3 Daily Action: The Thought Download
Take whatever is in your brain and transfer it to a piece of paper – just write down whatever comes to mind. This is a “Thought Download.”
You can use the question prompts and keep writing for 5-10 minutes until you have revealed to yourself what’s in your brain – evesdrop on yourself.
1. What do you wish was different?
2. What is hurting or frustrating?
3. What are you struggling with/what isn’t working?
4. What are you worried about/what keeps you up at night?
5. What doubts or concerns do you have about being able to reach your vision?
6. What are your priorities this week and this day, and how are you showing up?
After doing thought downloads for several weeks, go to Ep. 6 Reprogram Your Brain – Part 2: How To Believe Before It’s A Reality.