Continuation from Part 1.
Topics covered: what are the main concerns clients have after going through part 1 and how to overcome them. For example, how to dream from an
Part 2 Actions
- Listen to the podcast, #10 – Goals That Get Results – Part 2 (23 mins)
- Actions – Complete step 1 of 5: Envision the future results you want
We’re going to go deeper on that initial list of what you
want a. Take just ONE of those dreams and mentally use as many of your senses as possible to experience it.
b. For that same one dream, think of the reasons why you want it, what are the WHYs that are big enough to power you through the HOWs.
c. Re-challenge yourself to stretch what you believe is possible even more.
If you want the free goal worksheet that goes along with this podcast series, join LEAD U, our weekly e-mail list and we’ll send you the goal worksheet as part of your welcome package. All for FREE! Sign up at http://www.TheDailyArtOfLeading.com at the bottom of the home page or by submitting your name and e-mail in the
Or, to get immediately, enter your e-mail below to get access to the FREE Goal Setting Workbook, which walks you step-by-step through our 5-step goal setting process that’s proven to get the results you really want.
What you will learn in the FREE workbook
- 5-Step Goal Setting Process
- Create RESULT Goals – envision the future results you want
- Brainstorm what would be needed to accomplish that vision
- Uncover gaps or obstacles in Beliefs, Emotions and Actions
- Create ACTION Goals
- BEAR UP – run BEAR models to take massive action until you get the result
Key deliverables and outcomes
- Initial list of the dreams that make up your personal vision
- Detailed action plan to accomplish one of your big dreams
- Goal setting process you can use daily to start reaching your dreams