This is a continuation from part 1 (Ep. 9), part 2 (Ep. 10), and part 3 (Ep. 11)
Part 4 Actions
- Action: Complete Step 4 of 5: Create ACTION Goals
- Action: Select the top 3 actions you can do today or by the end of one week – add the to-do goals to your calendar
All LEAD U e-mail members received the accompanying goal setting worksheet for free as part of the weekly e-mail.
If you’re not signed up for the weekly e-mail, join now at www.thedailyartofleading.com and receive the goal worksheet freebie along with the other free tips and tools delivered to your inbox once a week.
Or, to get immediately, enter your e-mail below or go to FREE Resources on our website to get access to the Goal Setting Workbook, which walks you step-by-step through our 5-step goal setting process that’s proven to get the results you really want (Episodes 9-14).
What you will learn in the FREE workbook
- 5-Step Goal Setting Process
- Create RESULT Goals – envision the future results you want
- Brainstorm to-do’s
- Uncover gaps or obstacles in Beliefs, Emotions and Actions
- Create ACTION Goals
- BEAR UP – run BEAR models to take massive action until you get the result
Key deliverables and outcomes from goal setting series and workbook
- Initial list of the dreams that make up your personal vision
- Detailed action plan to accomplish one of your big dreams
- Goal setting process you can use daily to start reaching your dreams