Enter your name and e-mail to download ALL 9 FREE tools now (access at http://www.TheDailyArtOfLeading.com website and not from iTunes):
You were a great employee.
So great, that you were just promoted to now manage people.
But, what made you great as an individual contributor will not be what makes you successful at managing people.
You’re no longer responsible for the results, but for the PEOPLE who are responsible for the results.
There’s hope…and you can become great again…you just need a new mindset and skill sets, ones meant for managers.
Here are the top 9 tools we recommend every manager, from first-time managers to experienced executives, use in their first 90 days to get off to a quick start.
Don’t worry, if you’ve already been in your current role for 2 years, these 9 tools still apply to you…instead of your first 90 days, consider them your next 90!
New Manager Quick Start Series:
9 Tools Your First 90 Days In A New Job
- Episode #21 – Create Your 30-60-90 Day Plan
- Episode #22 – Mentally transition into your new role
- Episode #23 – Create “My Style: A Guide To Working With Me”
- Episode #24 – Create a network list and begin listening conversations
- Episode #25 – Transition work from the prior incumbent
- Episode #26 – Conduct a New Leader Assimilation
- Episode #05 – Roll out your O3s (one-on-ones)
- Episode #37 – Create your Management Operating System (MOS)
- Episode #39 – Conduct Organizational Effectiveness Assessment Bonus: Begin to learn and apply the Top 5 Manager Must Do’s like giving Feedback (Episode #16) and Coaching (Episode #35)
Enter your name and e-mail to download all FREE tools now
Every new manager needs these tips to be the boss people want to work for.
If you’re not a member of Lead U yet, now is the time to join so you can get every FREE tool as we roll them out, like the New Manager Quick Start series.