If you fail to plan you plan to fail.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to create your plan for the first 90 days as a new manager.
If you’re part of the Lead U community, you got it for free in this week’s e-mail. If you’re not yet, what the heck are you waiting for?
Enter your name and e-mail below to get immediate access to the freebie, and stop missing out on the weekly manager tips and tools.
New Manager Quick Start Series:
9 Tools Your First 90 Days In A New Job
- Episode #21 – Create Your 30-60-90 Day Plan
- Episode #22 – Mentally transition into your new role
- Episode #23 – Create “My Style: A Guide To Working With Me”
- Episode #24 – Create a network list and begin listening conversations
- Episode #25 – Transition work from the prior incumbent
- Episode #26 – Conduct a New Leader Assimilation
- Episode #05 – Roll out your O3s (one-on-ones)
- Episode #37 – Create your Management Operating System (MOS)
- Episode #39 – Conduct Organizational Effectiveness Assessment Bonus: Begin to learn and apply the Top 5 Manager Must Do’s like giving Feedback (Episode #16) and Coaching (Episode #35)
Enter your name and e-mail to download all FREE tools now (access at http://www.TheDailyArtOfLeading.com website and not from iTunes):