Employees change jobs/positions every few years, and yet we always seem to be caught off guard or ill-prepared when the new person starts.
What if the person leaving the role (the “incumbent”) captured all the main things that were part of the job BEFORE they left?
Ideally, they could train the new hire, but even if they’re long gone before the new person starts, the FREEBIE discussed in today’s podcast will ensure the information lives on.
Enter your name and e-mail below for the FREEBIE – Role Transition Checklist.
New Manager Quick Start Series:
9 Tools Your First 90 Days In A New Job
- Episode #21 – Create Your 30-60-90 Day Plan
- Episode #22 – Mentally transition into your new role
- Episode #23 – Create “My Style: A Guide To Working With Me”
- Episode #24 – Create a network list and begin listening conversations
- Episode #25 – Transition work from the prior incumbent
- Episode #26 – Conduct a New Leader Assimilation
- Episode #05 – Roll out your O3s (one-on-ones)
- Episode #37 – Create your Management Operating System (MOS)
- Episode #39 – Conduct Organizational Effectiveness Assessment Bonus: Begin to learn and apply the Top 5 Manager Must Do’s like giving Feedback (Episode #16) and Coaching (Episode #35)
Enter your name and e-mail to download all FREE tools now (access at http://www.TheDailyArtOfLeading.com website and not from iTunes):