If you don’t have an MOS, you’re not as efficient and effective at getting results with others as you could be.
An MOS is how you ensure you have the right system of controls, communication and activity to get results with and through others.
Learn how to intentionally lay out the different forums (meetings) with who should attend, how often you meet, and what you’ll address with the key inputs and outputs/deliverables from each session.
Get step-by-step instructions how to create it.
The FREEBIE attached to this episode includes the MOS template along with the Leadership Standard Work template – the list of recurring topics you’ll drive to proactively manage your work and more…
New Manager Quick Start Series:
9 Tools Your First 90 Days In A New Job
- Episode #21 – Create Your 30-60-90 Day Plan
- Episode #22 – Mentally transition into your new role
- Episode #23 – Create “My Style: A Guide To Working With Me”
- Episode #24 – Create a network list and begin listening conversations
- Episode #25 – Transition work from the prior incumbent
- Episode #26 – Conduct a New Leader Assimilation
- Episode #05 – Roll out your O3s (one-on-ones)
- Episode #37 – Create your Management Operating System (MOS)
- Episode #39 – Conduct Organizational Effectiveness Assessment Bonus: Begin to learn and apply the Top 5 Manager Must Do’s like giving Feedback (Episode #16) and Coaching (Episode #35)
Enter your name and e-mail to download your MOS template now (access at http://www.TheDailyArtOfLeading.com website and not from iTunes):