#39 – Conduct An Organizational Effectiveness Assessment (New Manager Quick Start Tool 9 of 9 w/ FREEBIE)
“All organizations are perfectly designed [and aligned] to get the results they get” – The RBL Group.
If you want different results, LEAD U’s Organizational Effectiveness Model helps you deliberatively design and align the components to get the outcome you want.
Learn all about it in Episode #39, the final tool in our New Manager Quick Start Series.
First, understand how the elements in the OE Model interact and connect to produce the current results.
Then, holistically design and align all the key components to get the results you want.
New Manager Quick Start Series:
9 Tools Your First 90 Days In A New Job
- Episode #21 – Create Your 30-60-90 Day Plan
- Episode #22 – Mentally transition into your new role
- Episode #23 – Create “My Style: A Guide To Working With Me”
- Episode #24 – Create a network list and begin listening conversations
- Episode #25 – Transition work from the prior incumbent
- Episode #26 – Conduct a New Leader Assimilation
- Episode #05 – Roll out your O3s (one-on-ones)
- Episode #37 – Create your Management Operating System (MOS)
- Episode #39 – Conduct Organizational Effectiveness Assessment Bonus: Begin to learn and apply the Top 5 Manager Must Do’s like giving Feedback (Episode #16) and Coaching (Episode #35)
Enter your name and e-mail to download Lead U’s OE Assessment template now (access at http://www.TheDailyArtOfLeading.com website and not from iTunes):